There is no higher priority for Hearing Health Care San Marcos than the health and well-being of our patients and employees. We are closely following guidance on COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the California State Health Department to stay on top of all developments. We fully recognize that many of the population we serve are among the most vulnerable to diseases like COVID-19 and the flu.
In accordance with interim guidance from the CDC, we are also taking the following additional measures to further strengthen our protocols and safeguard our patients’ health:
- We ask that you and anyone else that enters our office to wear a mask and to practice social distancing.
- If you are feeling under the weather or are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we would ask that you call and reschedule your appointment so as not to put other patients at risk. You could also see if a healthy loved one could bring your hearing aids to the office for a cleaning. We recommend reviewing guidelines from the CDC on preventing illness.
- All patient contact surfaces (door handles, armchairs, etc) in our office are disinfected prior to each patient visit.
- PLEASE DO NOT DROP IN, we see patients by appointment only. We have a small office, with one audiologist providing services for one patient at a time. We will do our absolute best to get you on the schedule as soon as possible. You could also see if a healthy loved one could bring your hearing aids to the office for a cleaning.
- If I or one of my staff members feels ill we will stay home. If we need to close our office we will contact you to reschedule your appointment.
- If you need additional accommodations, please don’t hesitate to call our office to discuss.
We understand the importance of hearing at your best, especially during this extraordinary time when communication is so critical. If there are any updates, we will post on our website and social media.
If you are having problems with your hearing aids and feel you cannot come in right away, please call, and we’ll see whether we can help you over the phone. After hours you can also place your hearing aids (mark with your name and phone number in an envelope) that need to be serviced through our mail slot in the front door. Please feel free to call with any questions. We are always happy to hear from our patients.